Thursday, November 08, 2007

looking for sunrise

I sensed that there's a slight possibilities I might died because of lung cancer. It has been many nights I've been coughing before I can go to sleep. Strangely, the cough didn't happen during the day, it only bothers me before the sleep. I know the reason for all this, it must be because of the smoking. However, here I am, a living proof of a chain smoker. Soon, I might be a dead proof.

One of my friend ask me why I keep on smoking. Actually there's a lot of answer for his question but I tell him one thing, I just didn't know how to stop something I've started. It just stuck and become a part of me. My family knows about it and I've been given health dan financial lectures. Most of the time, i just silence myself, but you know me, a rebel inside.

Anyhow, i'm taking this opportunity (because i'm still alive) to appologize to anyone I've hurt before. I know that all the people around me says that I live in my own stupid world, but the thing is, all I really want is for them and all my friends and families to be happy. I never meant to make you all sad.

I would also want to take this chance to say that I'm not a bitter or a cynical person. I'm actually someone who is still learning. I don't have the answer for all the question and it does frustated me. Usually, i put the question in art form and it become even more sick or maybe, too abstract. I try not to think about it but ignorance is not a fucking bliss. Where I like it or not, I'm living in it and I'm really sorry about it.

I can't tell whether I'm really going to become a smoker forever. I do appreciate life and I'm trying hard to do good changes bit by bit. One thing I can tell you, changes didn't happen instally. It's something like staring at sunrise. Without you even really notice it, the darkness has gone and you find yourself under the sun.

No comments: