Thursday, February 14, 2008

burung pagi


I'm going to be honest, I'm not a morning person. I wake up late every day and it's almostlike every fucking working day. I wish I could smash the alarm clock every morning but nope, that didn't happen. With 'kuyu' eye, i pick up my towel, went to the bathroom with the thought about how the day is going to be. Instead of breakfast, i opted for cigarette. There, i stood alone and try to think how life would be if it happened the opposite. Maybe i shouldn't go to far because I still remember the best breakfast I ever had. The dishes was sausage with omelette (someone please help with the spelling) and a cup of black coffee. Someone very dearly prepare it for me and I still remember that breakfast because it was the first I ever had. A big impact do happen from that morning. Since that breakfast, i become a coffee person and it sticks to me until today. On sausage and omelette, i do remember the taste and for me, it's still the best breakfast I ever had. And do you want to know what makes it more special? I do share it with someone.

No comments: