Thursday, March 20, 2008

pegun atau pecut

It has been raining and I'm facing writer's block. It seems I don't know how to start. I got no story to share (unless you want to hear lame joke) I got no thoughts to be analyzed. I got no view to put in perspective. It's like, here I am, lying in this page, naked, without any sense of living.

But i do listens and my eye caught some events that are happening around. It's kinda sparkle a bit before I went back to my lair and continue my research and my hibernation. Things, places, people, they all change and I face that fact already. I only need to remind myself everytime I stumble into it, again, and again.

We all have our game to play. Each person are different and so is their game. We play as we seek the answer. Some, like me, never really know about what is going on. Where as, some others, follow their heart and play it deep from inside. The game is about honesty. Although, sometimes it hurts, you just can't deny it. In the end, it does really matters, as you play along.

My trip back at hometown is like taking a pause for a moment. I take my time selfishly by doing nothing. Maybe it's because I'm scared about all the changes, i hide myself. But I think, it's about time, i went outside and see all the wonders that makes this place, my sweet home town.

hug and kisses, sweet dream, take care and good night.

No comments: