Monday, March 03, 2008

soul-tory-telling

I always take the time i spent in my car as a moment of escapism. As I watch the road, the cars, the people, the places, the sky, I open my mind to countless imagination. There's no substance, it's just I let my mind free to wander around.

Sometimes I create an imaginary person at the passenger seat and pretend to have a conversation. I talk about my dream, my problem and my situation. You can call me crazy but it's the only therapy that I got. Looking to the surrounding of where I am, it's kind hard to talk about what I really am.

With my friends, i can tell them some stories, but never the whole story, like what Bill Cosby had written in his book, trust nobody and smile. Slowly, I learn to appreciate all the small things I watch through my small life. I kept my dreams in my pocket and walk through the days with wishful thinking.

Nevertheless, how I try to change things around (including having plants in my room), I'm still someone who is anti-climax and spoil things arounds. I think the conflict arise because I'm empty inside, but at the same time, I don't want to be ordinary. and the later problem happen, where I feel embarassed because I'm someone who is shy when all the eyes are watching me.

At this moment of time, i think i should be a tree instead. I can let the wind breezes all around me. The birds can always fly around and I can be friends with them. By standing on ground, I can never miss any sunrise or sunset. Time changes, but there I stood still.

No comments: