Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the mechanic

I know the mechanic for more than two years. The workshop is hidden from the street and it has a nice view of the city from it. It's not a very grand but it just feel nice.

Patiently, I waited for almost three hours. I like to observe the work. As master of none, I always admired people that have skill to fix things. The rules is in their hand. They know how to use tools and they certainly know what are they doing.

Out of perspective, I think we can't escape problems. It keep on coming. But then, there's always problem-solving. and if that doesn't work, there's always an idiot-guide-on-how-to. This thing call maintainance is so vital but yet I kept on losing track. I should take all those advise seriously and kept it tidy.

Back on the workshop story. It so happens that my car problem is not solved yet. The spare part doesn't work and new problem just kept on emerging. I'm hoping for a miracle but it didn't happen. The job had to be postponed because is already too late and i got to wait another time.

When i'm about to think, that life is something that can be certain, it's really not, there's another part called luck. But yet, we'll keep on learning, trying, rethinking and somehow, keep on working, just to make it happen. Life is beautiful and I'll keep on wishing.

No comments: