Friday, January 02, 2009

welcome 2009

I'm used to dine alone, and still, I'm dining alone. Not just dinner, let's make it also lunch and breakfast and supper. Though, at some time, there are friends that called my handphone and say ' let's go out', I'm really glad because i don't really want to eat alone.

I'm still working for this same company. It have taken to so many places that I've never think before. And to my suprised, right now, i'm posted a city by the river. And so, here I am, at new place, at new ground, with so many different faces and new ball to play. I haven't figured out where i am really going. I just went with flow like the wind that breezes.

Have you ever heard a story about a Pepsi truck driver been fired because he was caught drinking Coca-cola while working. I hate that story. It is a form of punishment demanded by a very high competition. As a new guy in town, i do understand that i'm not really welcomed here. Damn, why can't we be friend... because of the competition, off course. I'm about to shift from first gear to second gear, will i still be kept left behind? don't know, i got to kept on going.

I shouldn't treat this blog as a diary, it just sometimes, i do need someone to talk to, and i want to get on with perspectives. you do know what i'm talking. but here i am, locked in an office alone, wondering what are you doing and what had happens for this past three years.

Blur is still I am. but exchanging ideas and looking something beneath is still exciting. To care and to be care is still something i found sweet. It's just i took life as a journey that i don't know if i really can handle. I do admit I have been a failure. Anger and frustation that control me had led to doom. What's left is just puzzle which I pick up pieces by pieces.

I never stop dreaming, although, i kept on delaying in house cleaning. There are still some floors needs to be mop and boxes need to be unloaded. A new have chapter begin. I hope you have a good one. take care. Chow and good night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ingat tak kita jadi pen pal tiap kali cuti semester?! muaahhahhahahahhaaa

Unknown said...

Wei,
Aper yg ko nak cakap ni..berterabur jer.