Sunday, April 01, 2007

story of the night


Why suddenly it become so hard to put this thought in writing? I've been typing for almost an hour but still nothing comes out. If I'm concern about what people will be saying, i don't see anyone reading it. I'm also very sure that nobody gives a damned about it. So why is it very hard.

Maybe because this thing that i'm writing down over here concern very much about what's inside my heart. The sentimental thing that every proud ego man most oftenly avoid it. Talking about love. Yuppp, that's the thing.

You see, my case is similar with everything that you watch in movies or read in a book. Boy meets Girl. Boy fall in love with the Girl. Suddenly, they're in neverland. But then, something bad happen, more of an earthquake or tsunami if I can methaphore it. Things start falling down, and what supposed to be a happy story turn out to a sad ending. Both Boy and Girl become heart broken and their path is no longer together.

I summarized everything in a five line paragraph. Surely it's not enough but i guess you got the picture. The thing that i've been through is like a common thing for every one. I guess everybody have their own version of the story but the plot is still the same. I guess.

So how's life after a relationship. It's kinda hard to explain it. From my perspective, I see it as I'm living a full and an empty life both at the same time. I'm living a life that demands commitment from it (job, family, friend) but surely from time to time, I feel really lonely.

Everytime my mind was brought to the memories of the bad moment (in the relationship), i can't escape the fact that I do have good moment. It's like being in heaven and hell both at the same time. Still i see her more of an angel. Someone that I can hold on tight to get through a cold and shivering night. A year has gone by. But here I am, typing out melancholy of my past love. Surely miss her a lot. And that explain why I'm here typing something in my blog.

Well, I've said it. Now it's time to go home and sleep. Tomorow i still got a work to do. Living a life that i felt full and empty both at the same time. Good night for now.... and GOD BLESS YOU TOO!


*soundtrack - Al Green's cover of Bee Gees 'how can you mend a broken heart' on his 1972 album 'Let's Stay Together'