Monday, October 29, 2007

talking about it


love is always a good reason. it gives meaning to whatever it touches. It also gives soul throughout any journey you take. In other words, love is not just for poets, it's for everyone.
However, love also have its' nonsenses. I'm not in the mood of stating it here, but you know what i mean if you ever been in love. Most of the time, i told other people that i don't want to think about it, but i lied, a heart is not a rock, and no man is an island.

Talking about the mystery of love, i'm still in the research and development department about it. I'm not talking this matter on subject of adam and eve only, but more of love as a whole. I always like people that are passionate in whatever they are doing. It is because it shows that they have a big heart in them, and that heart is feel with love. One thing i observe, people that are filled with love, doesn't really talk bullshit. They are talking real things but maybe there's a slight problem in circumstances and character department.

Why am i writing this matter? I don't know. I want to talk to someone about it but I don't think there's anybody around me shared that same thinking. It's always me and the wall. But then, the wall doesn't talk back, it just keep on staring. I maybe should talk with the plants more often, at least i know they need some sunshine, water and care. good night and sleep tight.

No comments: