Thursday, August 02, 2007

conversation with god

In my wildest mind, sometimes i felt it would be much more easier if God can speak directly to us, in what He actually want for us. In a way, if i could describe it, i would like a conversation. If not God, maybe an angel would be nice. I picture it like a meeting between a client with a financial planner. Yupp, that would be great. The reason i ask for this is because when you become older, you do felt the presence of Lucifer. I do know the reason why the devil are here is because of the plot in destroying human being, but they are kinda cool in another way of seeing it. But nothing really last in this world, isn't it. This is what I believe. In so, whether I'm comfortable or not, I don't think God will speak directly. He had given a lot of help already in matter of grace and showing the right path. In the end, it's about making choices, and I do hope I will make a good one. Good night and sweet dreams.

No comments: