Tuesday, March 29, 2011

just a state of mind

There will always be a girl. Someone that catches your eye. Someone that would steal your mind. The body would be here, but the soul is flying and searching, looking for her. It goes through clouds. It shiver in rains. It even stood in the sun. I miss the laughter. I cherish the hope. I live for the dream. It would be beautiful. Something spectacular. Unless, i made it all. That everything, it's only in my mind, with the girl, is actually thinking something else. A bond that doesn't tight. A gesture for momentary hold. A smile for a sake of being nice. It's always been like that. Almost all my life. Is it wonder to have that girl? What makes it special? I want to be in a conversation. My ears is for listening. But is it real? That's the question. Words that would be sincere. It seems strange when everything take its shape. However, yes, there would be however, i don't want to wake up. I couldn't wake up. I'm hurt. I'm bruised. But I will always see her face. Her sweet face. I would remember how she would care and how she would sooth. The voice that you would wait all the day. The laughter that make all the joy. The text that kept on making you melt. It almost feel forever in this little paradise. Before eventually, time takes its place. It does happen. I mean, this feeling. this dream. this girl. but then, a point would always come in, and honesty is taking over happiness. It would not bitter. but as it seem, i'm breathing in the water.

No comments: