Monday, September 10, 2007

glimpse of joyness

As I am about to start writing this blog around 9.00 pm, i suddenly felt hungry and went to Mamak instead. But i can't continue it back after I finish my dinner. This is because an information come out about a three year old boy who lost from his home are being taken care at a police station. At that time, it was past my working hours but I felt maybe i should lend my help in this matter. (which with my boss ordering it also). With a news coverage, it should be more resourceful for the parents to find their lost kid. I take my car although i don't know the exact location of the police station. I arrive late, but just in the right time to watch the 'miracle spontaneous moment'. The parent of that kid arrive at the same time with me. In so, i did saw how joyful the parents are when being reunited with their beloved son after he was lost from home for almost 8 hours. Off course I didn't cry, i was cursing my hand for keep on shaking while taking pictures of them together. (maybe it's because of the caffeine or maybe the nacontine) But the thing is, i feel happy to share their joy. I hope others kids that are lost right now, can be reunited back with their parents, especially Nurin Jazlin Jazimin, who is only 8 years old. As for me, the story of my life today shows that there's miracle in this world. It is enough to make me feel relief. But I just don't know how much luck we can get from it. For the time being, i guess we just got to hold on with our faith.

No comments: