Wednesday, April 16, 2008

an afternoon at al-masyhur

I was looking at the mamak guy while his preparing a meal for someone. His hand were quick with knive and he organized all the spices and the ingredients in designated spot. I know that his cooking are not that delicious but surely it can be eaten. While my eyes are busy capturing images in high speed, my mind went slow with miserable thoughts. Mostly, it involves with low self esteem and a feeling of lost about the future. I can handle the first part, however the second one is quite tricky. My bosses were mentioning my name quite often recently, it's not that i didn't feel appreciated but I know the main reason is that they want to transfer me somewhere else. I'm okay with it but to start back from zero, is very exhausting. I know it's a phase that everybody must encounter, the question is just the matter of time. Oh yeah, time, something that I'm really terible at. Sometimes I do envy at people that can settle down. They have taken their time and make the decision. But for me, I didn't have that option. Even if I had it..., no I don't have it. And so this nomad just keep on the journey to nowhere, meeting people that he can't call friends and fell asleep after tired reading a book that he doesn't know what the title is. People keep on saying the first step is the longest one. If only I can do summersault, I can be cool without going anywhere. Sweet Dreams and Let see what the future brings.

No comments: