Friday, April 01, 2005

this is me

its been hard to describe myself lately, too many views, and too many angle could be seen of who i am, to those; i'm might be the shy and quiet person, to a lot ; i'm might be the obidient, naive and go with the flow boy, to some; i'm might be the whacko and crazy to few; i'm might be the selfish, evil and arrogant, Things are quite complicated, you see, so many unexpected thing had happened, if only i know the answer... who am i? but i'm still walking on this earth, right, and i'm still breath the same air with you guys. So, i think we will always be judged until the day we died, (that explain why people like to watch malaysian idol) when i'm dead, you guys surely might know who i really am, In the meantime, i think I should be as honest as i could be, i know that i do have weaknesses in some part, but i do have some strength in certain part, but i sure hope i could be a good friend to all you guys, cause u guys do play a big part in my life and you teach me a lot of all things i didn't know before this and you guys have been always be there for me and for that... i love you guyz,
ps: i'm not a gay