Thursday, July 05, 2007

TOP FIVE SONG IN MY iTUNES PLAYLIST




5) Walking After You by Foo Fighters (116 time's being played)

4) Fuck Was I by Jenny Owen Youngs (198 time's being played)

3) 69 Police by David Holmes; Ocean 11 Soundtrack ( 215 time's being played)

2) Without Us by Johnny Matthis & Denise Williams; Family Ties theme (240 time's being played)

and the number one in my playlist is.......



1) I'm so tired of being alone by Al Greene (333 time's being played)



*All those songs played a bit part as a soundtrack of my life.... not really, i just like to play it countinously according to the mood i'm in. The standing always changes except for al greene (what can beat a good soulful oldies). While the highest chart jumper is the Family Ties theme since i just added it two months ago (It is a lovely 80's song).


Anyway, right now, my playlist showed that i've 1,984 songs. 'And Now' I know why I always come home late. I wonder what if my company knows that i used their pc to download songs, hmmm... i still think that is not a really strong argument to fire an employee. muahahahaa

No comments: