Tuesday, May 10, 2005

demon

Don't you feel you have a demon inside.
Sometimes I do. Especially when i do mean things that i didn't meant it. You could say that what i am doing is mistake. But i don't think so. It's more like, even myself i couldn't trust. Stuck in that moment, i just hate it. Nothing new in my life. I try to get my love back but i'm still the same person as before. so i don't matter for her, just an old scar that she need to forget. I wish i'm more strong and honest as before but that's not life. Shit man! What is life? How about my job? still the same, doing it for the living. If not, who's gonna pay for the food and gas. But I heard some rumors that there will be changes in the higher level and also my level. I try to do dumb about it but it surely gonna hurts. Shit Man! sometimes i hate my job! ( but off course, i love the money and the privilledge you got) Overall, i miss my childhood time. The time of pure and controled environment. You can be happy in your own world. But I now, I got to wake up cause i'm a grown up, and all the thing that i do is under my responsibility. BERUSAHA!

No comments: